Sunday, April 27, 2008

Seriously? Seriously.

Back to my theory... Wait, back to the common knowledge of me being an attractive male (sorry, modesty and humility aside, it's getting to be psychologically necessary for me to say such things)...

What in the hell is the boy thinking?!

I've exhausted the possibilities of this situation. Sure, I could not be getting each and every one of his txts except for when he replies to mine (sometimes not even that). Sure, I could be missing each and every one of his phone calls. Hell no. I'm not stupid damnit. If he wanted to talk to me, he has more than one method. So I'm done. It just angers me that I spent time chasing him, at all, to get absolutely nothing.

I'm actually trying to not sound so self-absorbed (even though it is hard), but as I become more aware of a) what I want, b) what I'm worth, and c) the more I start to love myself (in that good, self-assuring way), the more I notice that some of the other fish in the sea are swimming in my direction. Like I've said before, I put him on a pedestal, and I thought he'd be different. But he wasn't. He wasn't any different for me.

Maybe we should try being friends another time when I'm not the only one who actually is trying.

No comments: