Monday, April 7, 2008

In Love

The only way I could say that I'm in love is if I'm so completely high on my emotions that I don't control them and misinterpret my own feelings. I'm not in love; I'm strongly in like.

Strong enough to where I almost let myself go today, steadily edging closer to the point of no return, saying sweet things I want to mean but don't. I need to control myself, curb my emotions so that I don't end up unintentionally hurting someone I want so bad.

Instead, I said things that were true: that him being unsure has a possibility of me being hurt, because I open myself easily; this wouldn't be a problem if I didn't like him so much; the fact that I want him as much as I do gives me drive enough to tell him how I feel, tell him sweet things and mean it. This all considering the possibility that I *haven't* driven him off.

I want to see where this goes, but if we're friends for the moment, I have to get myself in check.

No comments: