Wednesday, April 2, 2008

You and I Both


Posts in quick succession. I know. I know. But this one needed it's own post.

I think... I'm falling hardcore.

First, it's not very often that I have a crush on someone that I don't get over in a matter of time. Have I put him on such a high pedestal that I can't get him down? There's just... Something, so much about him I want to know. It's just something he does to me, you know? Whether I'm around him or not (which has only happened once unfortunately...) I've wanted to get to know him for so long and now's my chance and...

Will it work?

It's racking my brain, seriously. I can't read him, at all. That means trouble; reading people helps, but what I'm reading from him kinda says... Lay off? Yea, that's about it. But he reciprocates sometimes... I don't know. I send a txt and may or may not get a reply and it drives me crazy. What the hell am I supposed to do? Am I the only guy he's talking to? I won't be an option again.

I just want, so much, for this to work, but I'm trying to be smart about it. As smart as I can anyway. *sigh*

Stargazer Lily (beautiful in name and image) for ambition. Guess what kind haha.

Isn't ambition what killed Julius Caesar?

No, a crazy bitch named Brutus with a knife killed Caesar. With some other crazy bitches.

No comments: