Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Who Are You?

A friend of mine just posted something on Facebook about thinking about people, wondering if you catch yourself thinking of someone and what they're doing, or whether someone does that for you. It was sweet. I made the list haha, and it made my heart swoon. So, I think I'll do the same...

Here's to you:

Mom, Dad, Mom(haha), Brian, Keith, Lauren, John, Bri, Heaven, Granny, Granny, and Granny, Papa, Bubba, Billy, Aunt Annie, Uncle Bruce, Uncle Greg, Aunt Cynthia, Dean, Gail, Gin, Jessica, Queen, Derrica, Dashelle, Efin, Annabelle Rector, Kyle Anderson, Kyle Lovett, Jeremiah Smith, Maggie and Molly Carroll, Taylor Pennington, Tyler Bjornson, Alan Nguyen, Brady Duncan, Zack Kruger, Suzie Q, Mama Sam, Brittany Quire, Alex Giannavola, Mitchel Corbett, Ryan Engle, Cameron Backus, Beau Turner, Aaron Killingsworth, Scott Hulsey, Gurrie Frisbie, Casey Jo Burnett, David Beavers, Colby Bennett, Collin Davies, Jody Carson, Anthony Williams, Brandon Snider, Matt Bristow, Yukiko Taylor, Jamie Simpson, Jess Fisher, Jen Cooper, Pam McCoy, Joy Hinson, Jenn Eakin, Kerry Williams, Cortney McDonald, Derrick Jones, Derrick Johnson, Stephanie Drangle, Irem Duyar, Angelica Mercado, Mindy Mann, Brandi Mosier, Jessica Bennett, April Kennedy, David Beavers, Blair Wright, and Clermon Acklin

I know I run the risk of hurting some people's feelings, but these people have all made life livable at some point or another. They've been the ones most responsible for helping create the person that people know today, and for helping me realize just what within me is good. I appreciate you all, I promise. And to others, I appreciate you too because you all have affected who I was and who I became. And that, in itself, is your greatest gift to me.

Thank you, Thank God, from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: