Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Doing Too Much


I'm really going to get in trouble for this one...

Is it seriously too much to ask for people to give an explanation why they disappear or why they're upset? One friend told me to 'leave him the fuck alone' after I questioned why he was being shady and why he basically stopped talking to one of my girl-friends (he was fucking interested in her then he just disappeared!) and another told me he was dealing with issues other than the one I was involved in and that I should leave him alone to sort his stuff out.

Breakdown: I was wrong in not allowing both of them their time. Friend A is dealing with some, apparently, major stuff and he wanted to be left alone. Friend B, same territory, but he just said he didn't want to talk about a certain issue and mentioned nothing else.

What I shouldn't be blamed for: Friend A told me about the issue and I told him I was here for him and all that and that he just shouldn't disappear because it wouldn't fix anything. I told him I can't and won't make him do something he doesn't want to do. Friend B said he didn't want to talk about the issue "Not now," but it's not uncommon for him to do that. He messed with my patience because I couldn't figure out why he was mad at me, because he really doesn't have a reason.

Yea, this is biased, but whatever. Just don't expect me to telepathically pick up on things that are going on with you. How am I supposed to know if you don't tell me? If you disappear I am no more the wiser than anyone else. If you're mad at me and you're dealing with other things, just say so! Don't say you're mad and you want to talk about it, stop talking, then mention other problems. For now on, I'm going to let people know stuff like that. Maybe I'm just a bad friend for wanting to find stuff out and fix problems. I know what I did wrong, but it still doesn't justify the shit I got back.

My friends frustrate me sometimes. That's why I need this break.

Scarlet Auricula for my pride. Too proud to say I'm wrong. But I really wonder how wrong I am....

No comments: