Thursday, November 15, 2007

Anger (Reprise)


I am angry because I am not loved.
I am angry because I have the love of friends, and that that love can't overshadow the lack of true romantic love.
I am angry because I don't know what love is.
I am angry because I am constantly passed over in favor of someone "better."
I am angry because no one realizes how good I could be for them.
I am angry because I have to say these things to myself; no one else is willing to say them for me.
I am angry because I am underconfident and don't know how to talk to men.
I am angry because I feel like I have to be a whore to finally be recognized, even if it won't be for who I really am.
I am angry because I fell in love once and it destroyed my world, and I'm falling in love again with what feels like the same results.
I am angry because I am invisible.
I am angry because I have love to give and no one's willing to receive.
I am angry because I am unappreciated, unappealing, and unworthy.
I am still angry because I'm not loved.
I am angry because no one calls me beautiful.
I am angry because I am alone.
I am angry because I dress well and no one notices.
I am angry because I know part of the reason I was created was to find and give love, but only half of this is being met.
I am angry because I'm not loved.
I am angry because I'm not loved.

I'm crying because I'm not loved.

No comments: