Friday, January 9, 2009

This Just In!

So, in the spirit of using the internet waaaay too much, I decided to find instances or examples of people who love dancing in their cars and I found this link:

http://www.37days.typepad.com/37days/2005/05/dance_in_your_c.html

It made so much sense. The author talked about her experience watching a mother and child dance in their car, about how much freedom and joy the woman exhibited. She went on to mention that sometimes when we judge, we open ourselves to judgment. Once we let go of the snide remarks and the negativity, we become free because that judgment matters not.

So, 37 days. I'm going to free myself from my undeserved and unfair judgment of others, thus enabling my own freedom. I'm going to dance in my car and not give a damn what Harry, Bobby, or Sue are wearing or doing.

37 days...

No comments: