Wednesday, January 28, 2009

That's My Purse!

I'm going to be honest. I don't fight. I can't fight. So if I get into it with another guy, hell yes I'm going to kick him in the nuts!

Let's be honest, if you're fighting, what is fighting fair going to get you? "Oh man, you got your ass stomped, but you fought with honor," or "You got the shit knocked out of you! But you did fight fair..." Like I said, I don't fight. If I get into a situation where I absolutely have to fight, I probably won't fight fair. I'll be remembered as the guy who kicked the other guy in the nuts.

There are some situations where I think honor lies above all, but in this situation, it doesn't. People don't always fight fair. If someone comes at me with a knife, I'm defending my life. A gun, well... If I can fight, I'll do what I can. There is such a thing as senseless fighting, but there are times when you'll actually have to defend yourself. No, getting a swift kick to the nuts wouldn't be pleasant, but getting beat up wouldn't be either.

I'm sorry guys, but I'm a talker and a lover, not a fighter. If it comes down to defending myself, I'm going to do what I can.

No comments: