Friday, January 9, 2009

I've Been Waiting All Night...

"To see you dance like me"

I love to dance. A lot. Just not always in front of people. In a club, though usually with someone else, I can get down. And most of the time, I'm dancing in my car.

So, today, after I got off work, in Little Rock, so it would take me about half an hour to get home, I was getting DOWN. Like seriously, singing at the top of my lungs and busting some moves. Speaking of busted, I got caught, twice. Once by some girls whose attention I attracted on the highway and the latter when I got back and was in the parking lot. The second time, I was like "What the hell :)" and just waved, which prompted a confused and "What the hell o.O" look from one of the passengers. That being said, I really didn't care. Just in that mood.

I'm glad that happened because I needed desperately for something to blog about, and I found it.

No comments: