Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Grinds My Gears

So, driving the other day, I noticed something that pisses me off every time someone does it, so I decided I'd start my own little rant posts in the vein of Peter Griffin's "What Grinds My Gears".

So:

You know what really grinds my gears? People who turn without using turn signals. They're on cars for a reason. If we didn't need them, we wouldn't have them. So, why in the hell, when you are about to turn a corner, would you either a) not use your turn signal or b) wait til right before you turn to use it? I really hope you understand that this becomes a nuisance to the person driving behind you. We would all like adequate warning before you turn so we can SLOW OUR ASS DOWN without fear of plowing into your dumb ass.

And that, readers, is what grinds my gears.

No comments: