Thursday, May 22, 2008

Man...

I hate you because you hurt me and I might, just might, have a chance with someone good, someone that I had no other choice but to get to know because I wanted him and I didn't try (hard) because he was with someone. I hate you because if he reads any of this it could severely hurt any chance I ever had with him, because this shit never looks good on anyone's resume. I hate you because I want and need closure but I know I shouldn't. You are causing some major problems over some shit that is no where close to important.

In truth, I don't really hate you. You just really pissed me off. And I swear to God if I had a chance with him and I lose it because of shit you made me feel, I and you will never forget this.

Ugh, great. Now I sound like a crazy bitch.

No comments: