Monday, February 11, 2008

Blog Vomit

No senes of cohesiveness in thought today, so I brought you this:

I will stop caring and stop caring and caring
And let words hang loosely off my lips

Thoughts hang limply from cliffs
Of the mind,
Drop from the precipice
Into shallow waters that lace the chasm

What insecurities plague me
But those that should have no weight?
Whispers of spite and indignance
Always bite with that sense of stealth

Invade the mind with a horrible precision
Strike in the same spot
The hole in the shield
That gives away my defense

I will stop caring and stop caring and caring
Life's too short
To be the slave of imaginary slander


Hm... Yea, I like that. Needs work, though.

Me: You know, you do make me mad sometimes
Scott: Yea, you actually make me mad a lot. But I still love you.
Me: Really?! You make me mad a lot, too!
Both: Alright!!!

Uh huh, that instance was pretty funny. And that pretty much sums up anything bad I had ever felt about him. Haha go fig!

No comments: