Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Straight


Another straight boy. At least this time I found out through Honesty Box. He seemed so.. Gay, too.

Yea, I know, I was wrong, as I usually am, but really. If you saw this guy you'd think the same thing I did. In fact, other people have. And by other people I mean one person. But one person is better support than none.

This isn't a post about being tired of falling for straight boys; that is most definitely a given. It's about falling for a straight boy again. I honestly just don't understand it. It sucks because those that are actually on my defunct radar are the ones I don't want anything to do with. Especially around here; the gay boys are just so... I don't know how to put it. But I know, for sure, that they breed way too much drama, they all know each other, and making a list of connections between them would not only be tedious, but it would just make me feel like I'd be wasting my time going for one.

So, yea, pointless. I'll make it one day, though. I promise.

Ah, wormwood for tormented love. I'm sure some of you know that it is the ingredient in Absinthe that makes it a hallucinogen. Well, my tormented love for my amorphous prince leads me to hallucinate and see people for things they are not.

No comments: