Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cheating

Well, I was suppose to report for duty for day one, but we can pretend this is it. For Lent, what I'm doing this year is giving up being ungrateful and thankless. One primary reason is that I want to enrich my life by emphasizing the positive. So, here's Day 1

Day 1:

My mother is a beautiful lady. Very beautiful. She's giving me love and support, including the type that I thought I'd never get from anyone once I came out. She's been there with me through a lot, and I'm glad that she's someone whom I can truly open up to and receive good advice from. I consider her one of the wisest people I know. For my mother, I give thanks.

Also thankful for:
The fact that I don't live in any worlds with superheroes because we'd not only have the threat of supervillains, but getting our cars smashed
The fact that I have a working car
The chance to wake up in the morning and do the things I love
Creativity

No comments: