Sunday, July 27, 2008

Too Busy Forgetting

Yea, it's been a while. *cricket cricket* Okay, I know no one reads this.

So, I've been hanging with my friends a lot lately. And three times within the past two weeks I've been drunk drinking with friends. Sorry, my immature college boy is showing. All good experiences.

Just... This past Friday I got drunk with That Boy. Before the said drinking, I was hanging with him and a couple of his good friends and he'd sit next to me on the couch or whatev (and walk around without his shirt on when he was getting dressed; is it me or is that a sign too?) Anyway, TB's friend sends me a txt about him wanting to make out (after said alcohol), so I asked him to kiss me and he obliged. And we cuddled and made out and got all friendly friendly.

Raunchy details aside, I felt a little embarrassed when I left. I had resolved not to act wild like that ever again. The only thing is, I didn't feel guilty and the whole experience felt good. Why? Well, because I like him, a lot. And I told him. I also said that he should never forget that, if he wants me, I'm always here. Right here. But, I'm not waiting.

He doesn't want a relationship, I know. I just wish I could forget how good it felt to actually get him, even for that little while.

No comments: